Success!

Turns out the .jpg compression was throwing in some odd pixels even at 100% quality, now I’m using PNGs.

Anyways, my latest victory was using the A* wiki page as an example and making a working, slow, pathfinder! Here’s the script for a working model, but it’s dirty as all hell. I’m really proud of it, the biggest hurdle was obviously learning A*, and what heuristics and admissible were and all that. ¬†After that though, it was tough just turning the pseudocode into python, but I got there!

Now I just gotta use that binary heap to speed it up, and I can move up the scale!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.